Competition Regulations and Anti-Bribery Laws seminar
AustCham Myanmar and Baker McKenzie invite you to the breakfast seminar on Competition Regulations and Anti-Bribery Laws on Thursday 14 June. The seminar will cover:
- Myanmar Competition Commission establishment
- Leniency applications under the Competition Law
- Managing information flow in leniency applications
- Developing effective compliance programmes for competition offences
Australian anti-bribery laws
- Australian Senate Economics References Committee Report on foreign bribery
- Proposed amendments to the Australian Commonwealth Criminal Code
- The new corporate offence of failing to prevent bribery
- Removing the facilitation payment defence
When: Thursday 14 June 2018 l 8:30am to 10:30am
Where: Baker McKenzie office, Level 18, Unit 18-03, Sule Square, 221 Sule Pagoda Road, Kyauktada Township, Yangon
RSVP: Click here.
Event registration is FREE for all attendees. Pre-registration is required.
Jo Daniels is the Managing Partner of Baker McKenzie's Yangon office. She transitioned to this role in June 2016 from the Brisbane office, which she helped launch, bringing over 20 years of expertise in competition and compliance regulation, advising multinational private clients on all elements of merger control, unilateral conduct, and major cartel conduct investigations, as well as advising both private and government client on monopoly infrastructure regulation. Jo also has extensive experience in relation to applying for and managing adherence to leniency and immunity programmes, and assisting clients to proactively establish and monitor internal compliance regimes.