AustCham Myanmar Christmas Party
AustCham Myanmar is pleased to invite you to our Christmas Cocktail Party which will be held on Thursday 14th December in the beautiful heritage hotel and gardens of Belmond Governor's Residence.
It is a time of reflection and a time for good cheer during this special time of the year. It will also be a great opportunity to wish colleagues and friends Christmas tidings, exchange gifts and network with business leaders from Myanmar and foreign companies.
Please join us for an evening full of fun celebration, great food and drinks as well as local entertainment. Please note the entrance fee covers free flow cocktails, wine, beer and soft drink as well as canapés served all night!
U Aung Naing Oo, Director General - DICA will be attending and providing a keynote speech. The Australian Ambassador to Myanmar, H.E Nicholas Coppel will also be in attendance, providing the evening's welcome speech.
When: Thursday 14 December 2017 l 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Where: Belmond Governor's Residence, 35 Taw Win Road, Dagon Township, Yangon
Cost: 35USD for member and 50USD for non-member (including free flow cocktails, drinks and food) 10% discount on group of 5 people
RSVP: click here
A raffle will be organized at the event with some terrific prizes to be won. Prizes include:
- One Voucher for International Buffet Dinner at SAAN restaurant, Pan Pacific Yangon for 2 guests (Food only)
- One hour cocktail drinks & canape up to 20 guests complimentary at Rose Garden Hotel
- Sunday Roast for 2 guests with bottle of wine at Rose Garden Hotel
- New ART'ernoon Tea for 2 guests at Belmond Governor's Residence
- A 2-night "Stay-cation" in Myanmar with Belmond Road to Mandalay river cruise
- Australian wine